Solventure, a young and dynamic company that provides tooling solutions and analytics services for improved supply chain planning performance, is looking to strengthen its team in Belgium with a:
Software Sales Ninja
Solventure Tooling and Service Portfolio
Always wondered how your beer gets to the supermarket? Welcome to the world of Supply Chain! We help companies getting their products in the market. Sounds interesting?
Solventure is passionate to help companies go the extra mile for their customers and that’s exactly how Solventure treats their employees as well. We go the extra mile for each other. You can take that literally! With offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, the US & Asia and global customers that mileage can build up 😉
We can start telling you about the extra’s you’ll get at Solventure, we promise, you won’t be dissapointed. But we assume that the reason that you are here is to know what this job is about. So let’s get to business. To help establish our growth, we are looking for a Sales talent to join our team!
Solventure is turning supply chain management into a competitive edge for global manufacturing companies like Ontex, Duvel, Neuhaus, Poppies, Owens Corning … With our training, tools, and advanced analytics offering we challenge our customers to continuously achieve that next level. Our team always goes for the extra mile for each other and for our customers.
You help our customers gain insights
Solventure’s offering includes software packages, training, consultancy… a broad scale. For one of our product offerings we are looking for a sales manager. In this role you will have a massive impact on its growth. A challenging and exciting position!
- You identify our prospects’ pains
- You challenge them and educate them on our offering
- You build a network of C-level executives
- You nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities
- You build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- You have that collaborative mindset, working with different roles within the Solventure Team.
- You’ll follow-up calls, make proposals, convert proposals into projects. You will be supported by a consultant for pre-sales activities like demo’s or writing the technical part of proposals.
- You’ll help to optimize inbound lead generation and lead conversion
What kind of Ninja work will you be doing?
What skills do you need?
- You have 5 years or more working experience with selling solutions or services (experience with enterprise software/SaaS is a plus)
- Sales and leadgen experience is a must, supply chain experience is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills in written and oral English.
- You are a strong team player with experience working in agile environments with technical teams.
- You are able to make and communicate tough business decisions in a compelling way.
- You are able to think strategically and communicate a product vision.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to translate ideas into feasible action points.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Experience with CRM & Marketing automation tools is a plus (Hubspot, Salesforce)
Bore-Outs? Never heard off them! The challenges are flying through the atmosphere ready for you to take them and push them forward. Talking with different entrepreneurs, showing demo’s and understanding the needs of our customers, you will really make a difference.
Working in a super cool office @Blue Towers-Ghelamco, sharing lunches at noon and joining an AWP’tje (after work pintje) makes that you never feel alone. Every 4 months we’re out for a full day strategy offsite and embrace the opportunity to think about our next steps for growth. As a company, as a team, as an individual.
- Broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- Growth perspective
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment in Ghent
- Ambitious, fun-making young crew
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Flexible holiday arrangement and 6 additional ADV days
- Free fruit and Soup