Senior S&OP Consultant
highly analytical, sensitive to details, challenged by complex problems, team-player, entrepreneurial, showing growth potential
Solventure Software and Service Portfolio
Solventure acts as reseller and integrator of software supporting the sales & operations planning processes in industrial companies. This includes support for customer-product segmentation, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and executive S&OP.
Solventure provides supply chain analytics services. This combines a cloud based software solution with process improvement, coaching and analytics in all aspects of the S&OP process. In the analytics mode, we develop supply chain processes in a step-by-step and self-financing approach.
As an S&OP consultant, you will help clients in defining improved S&OP processes and translating these processes into a working solution based on the Arkieva S&OP platform. Our S&OP projects include but are not limited to customer-product segmentation, forecasting & demand planning, inventory management, supply planning and executive S&OP. Our S&OP consultants have good knowledge of S&OP processes in combination with excellent configuration skills in the Arkieva software. They are triggered by analytical topics such as statistical forecasting, stochastic inventory management and optimization. To ensure a high adoption of our solutions, we closely watch the people factor in all of our implementations.
We are looking for
- 3 – 8 years of experience with supply chain planning (sales & operations planning, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning, ..) , preferably in a consulting environment
- CPIM/CSCP or comparable certification is an advantage
- excellent communicator with good analytical skills
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
Our customers are global multi-nationals with HQ in Western-Europe and the US. Depending on the client and the project phase, we work from the clients office or from our office in Ghent, Blue Towers.
Candidates should be
- team players
- possess good communication skills
- eager to learn, show growth potential
What we can promise
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment
- a job with a lot of interaction
- a challenging product and service portfolio
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package
Candidates are asked to send a recent CV and a motivation letter. The motivation letter is expected to illustrate how the candidate fits the above profile, including an assessment of the strong and weak points.