Solventure, a young and dynamic company that provides tooling solutions and analytics services for improved supply chain planning performance, is looking to strengthen its team in Belgium with a:
Senior S&OP Consultant
Solventure Tooling and Service Portfolio
Solventure acts as reseller and integrator of tooling supporting the sales & operations planning processes in manufacturing companies. This includes support for customer-product segmentation, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and executive S&OP.
Solventure provides supply chain analytics services. This combines a cloud based tooling solution with process improvement, coaching and analytics in all aspects of the S&OP process. In the analytics mode, we develop supply chain processes in a step-by-step and self-financing approach.
Next to these, Solventure is developing a ‘leading indicator forecasting solution’. This is based on Phd research within Solventure, in close collaboration with the universities of Lancaster and Gent. Leading indicators is a promising new technique. It will help the leaders in supply chain to realize a new and much needed breakthrough in forecast accuracy.
Solventure has also recently launched ‘Solventure Academy’, which develops S&OP competence, by providing open and in-company training, in the different steps of the S&OP process.
As an S&OP consultant, you will help clients in defining improved S&OP processes and translating these processes into a working solution based on the Arkieva S&OP platform. Our S&OP projects include but are not limited to customer-product segmentation, forecasting & demand planning, inventory management, supply planning and executive S&OP. Our S&OP consultants have good knowledge of S&OP processes in combination with excellent configuration skills in the Arkieva software. They are triggered by analytical topics such as statistical forecasting, stochastic inventory management and optimization. To ensure a high adoption of our solutions, we closely watch the people factor in all of our implementations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
What does it take?
- 3 – 8 years of experience with supply chain planning (sales & operations planning, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning, ..) , preferably in a consulting environment
- CPIM/CSCP or comparable certification is an advantage
- excellent communicator with good analytical skills
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
- team player
- possess good communication skills
- eager to learn, show growth potential
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun
- a job with a lot of interaction
- free Fruit & Soup
- a chance to think about our future during our quarterly strategic meetings
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package