Able and eager to grow to a role in the management team
Our promise to customers
Solventure uses the power of Sales & Operations Planning to turn supply chains into a competitive edge. We provide a full range of S&OP solutions that are a combination of analytics, advice, tooling and implementation. We work with organizations to define their S&OP processes and configure the state-of-the-art solutions to perfectly suit their situation. We will integrate the modules with existing systems where necessary.
The result is an easy-to-use and highly effective S&OP solution that people like to use. It drives improved service, at reduced costs, with less capital so it empowers companies to add more value and gain a competitive edge.
Tasks and responsibilities Project Manager Solventure
As a project manager, you help clients by defining improved S&OP processes and translating these processes into a working solution based on the Arkieva S&OP platform. Our S&OP projects include, but are not limited to, customer-product segmentation, forecasting & demand planning, inventory management, supply planning and executive S&OP. Our project managers have good knowledge of S&OP processes in combination with excellent configuration skills in the Arkieva software. They are triggered by analytical topics such as statistical forecasting, stochastic inventory management and optimization. To ensure a high adoption of our solutions, we closely watch the people factor in all our implementations.
A project manager will take the end-to-end responsibility for implementations. This includes: budget, timing, design choices, preparation and presentation of steering committees. Project managers take a steering and coaching role towards Solventure- and customer project team members. Project managers are also involved in pre-sales activities: software demos, convincing customers of our expertise, defining project plans and providing estimates of required (human) resources, providing responses to this type of sections in a Request For Proposal (RFP), and so on.
What we are looking for
- Preferably you have an academic degree in the field of supply chain management
- 2 – 5 years of experience in supply chain management preferably with:
- supply chain planning (sales & operations planning, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning, …), preferably in a consulting environment
- the configuration of supply chain planning tools
- the configuration of the underlying databases (SQL server, Oracle, …)
- CPIM/CSCP or comparable certification is an advantage
- excellent communicator with good analytical skills
- fluent in Dutch and English
Our primary focus is on the Dutch market. You will be working from our office in Ghent, Belgium. There are possibilities for flex working and working for international operating customers, travelling and working abroad.
What we can promise
- a high degree of autonomy
- opportunity to help building the Solventure business in the Netherlands and Europe
- a young and dynamic environment
- a job with a lot of interaction
- a challenging product and service portfolio
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package
- monthly trainings in change management
- strong personal development
Candidates are asked to send a recent CV and a motivation letter. The motivation letter is expected to illustrate how the candidate fits the above profile, including an assessment of your strong and weak points.
An assessment will be a part of the recruitment process.