Solventure, a young and dynamic company that provides tooling solutions and analytics services for improved supply chain planning performance, is looking to strengthen its team in Belgium with a:
Project Manager BE
Solventure Tooling and Service Portfolio
Solventure acts as reseller and integrator of tooling supporting the sales & operations planning processes in manufacturing companies. This includes support for customer-product segmentation, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and executive S&OP.
Solventure provides supply chain analytics services. This combines a cloud based tooling solution with process improvement, coaching and analytics in all aspects of the S&OP process. In the analytics mode, we develop supply chain processes in a step-by-step and self-financing approach.
Next to these, Solventure is developing a ‘leading indicator forecasting solution’. This is based on Phd research within Solventure, in close collaboration with the universities of Lancaster and Gent. Leading indicators is a promising new technique. It will help the leaders in supply chain to realize a new and much needed breakthrough in forecast accuracy.
Solventure has also recently launched ‘Solventure Academy’, which develops S&OP competence, by providing open and in-company training, in the different steps of the S&OP process.
As a project manager, you help clients by defining improved S&OP processes and translating these processes into a working solution based on the Arkieva S&OP platform. Our S&OP projects include, but are not limited to, customer-product segmentation, forecasting & demand planning, inventory management, supply planning and executive S&OP. Our project managers have good knowledge of S&OP processes in combination with excellent configuration skills in the Arkieva software. They are triggered by analytical topics such as statistical forecasting, stochastic inventory management and optimization. To ensure a high adoption of our solutions, we closely watch the people factor in all our implementations.
A project manager will take the end-to-end responsibility for implementations. This includes: budget, timing, design choices, preparation and presentation of steering committees. Project managers take a steering and coaching role towards Solventure- and customer project team members. Project managers are also involved in pre-sales activities: software demos, convincing customers of our expertise, defining project plans and providing estimates of required (human) resources, providing responses to this type of sections in a Request For Proposal (RFP), and so on.
Tasks & Responsibilities
What does it take?
- Preferably you have an academic degree in the field of supply chain management
- 2 – 5 years of experience in supply chain management preferably with:
- supply chain planning (sales & operations planning, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning, …), preferably in a consulting environment
- the configuration of supply chain planning tools
- the configuration of the underlying databases (SQL server, Oracle, …)
- CPIM/CSCP or comparable certification is an advantage
- excellent communicator with good analytical skills
- fluent in Dutch and English
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun
- a job with a lot of interaction
- free Fruit & Soup
- a chance to think about our future during our quarterly strategic meetings
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package