Solventure, a young and dynamic company that provides tooling solutions and analytics services for improved supply chain planning performance, is looking to strengthen its team in Belgium with a:
Solventure Tooling and Service Portfolio
Solventure acts as reseller and integrator of tooling supporting the sales & operations planning processes in manufacturing companies. This includes support for customer-product segmentation, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and executive S&OP.
Solventure provides supply chain analytics services. This combines a cloud based tooling solution with process improvement, coaching and analytics in all aspects of the S&OP process. In the analytics mode, we develop supply chain processes in a step-by-step and self-financing approach.
Next to these, Solventure is developing a ‘leading indicator forecasting solution’. This is based on Phd research within Solventure, in close collaboration with the universities of Lancaster and Gent. Leading indicators is a promising new technique. It will help the leaders in supply chain to realize a new and much needed breakthrough in forecast accuracy.
Solventure has also recently launched ‘Solventure Academy’, which develops S&OP competence, by providing open and in-company training, in the different steps of the S&OP process.
- As a Full-Stack Developer, you will play a key role in the further development of our software portfolio.
- We are building a software stack consisting of several scalable microservices running in the cloud.
- You will improve and maintain our existing services, but you will also be analyzing and adding new services using the newest technologies in the field of SaaS development & data analytics.
- You will be a key member of the development team, with full involvement in the agile development life cycle from planning through launch.
Tasks & Responsibilities
What does it take?
- You are a passionate software engineer with a good programming knowledge.
- You have an analytical mind, you understand needs and clearly translate them into solutions.
- You are eager to learn and adapt quickly in world of constantly evolving technologies.
- Type of things that we are using: git, microservices, REST, design patterns, scaling, Angular, Azure, Python, R, Typescript, C#, NoSQL, Message queues, OAuth, Scrum
- Affinity with Data Science can be a plus
- You have an academic or IT oriented degree.
- You are fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch, French or German is a plus.
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun
- a job with a lot of interaction
- free Fruit & Soup
- a chance to think about our future during our quarterly strategic meetings
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package