Solventure, a young and dynamic company that provides tooling solutions and analytics services for improved supply chain planning performance, is looking to strengthen its team in Belgium with a:
Front End Developer
Solventure Tooling and Service Portfolio
Solventure acts as reseller and integrator of tooling supporting the sales & operations planning processes in manufacturing companies. This includes support for customer-product segmentation, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and executive S&OP.
Solventure provides supply chain analytics services. This combines a cloud based tooling solution with process improvement, coaching and analytics in all aspects of the S&OP process. In the analytics mode, we develop supply chain processes in a step-by-step and self-financing approach.
Next to these, Solventure is developing a ‘leading indicator forecasting solution’. This is based on Phd research within Solventure, in close collaboration with the universities of Lancaster and Gent. Leading indicators is a promising new technique. It will help the leaders in supply chain to realize a new and much needed breakthrough in forecast accuracy.
Solventure has also recently launched ‘Solventure Academy’, which develops S&OP competence, by providing open and in-company training, in the different steps of the S&OP process.
- As a Front-End Developer, you will have an important role in the architecture & development of various applications within Solventure.
- You bring designs to life in the development team.
- You play an important role in exposing our software in a user-friendly way to the outside world and you like the challenge to simplify complex problems.
- At the moment, we are using the newest versions of the Angular framework (version 7 + migration from 4 to 7 planned).
- You will be a key member of the development team, with full involvement in the agile development life cycle from planning through launch of new product versions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
What does it take?
- You have a good general knowledge of web standards (HTML, CSS, …) and programming (Typescript, …)
- Experience with Angular or React or other front-end single page application frameworks
- You keep user experience in mind
- You are familiar with REST API’s
- Experience with version control (git)
- Experience with materialize, Node.JS, D3, Responsive design, …
- Experience with reactive programming is a plus
- Experience with the agile way of working, the Atlassian software suite, DevOps, microservices, cloud environments, … can be another plus
- You are fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch, French or German is a plus
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience.
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun
- a job with a lot of interaction
- free Fruit & Soup
- a chance to think about our future during our quarterly strategic meetings
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package