Solventure, a young and dynamic company that provides tooling solutions and analytics services for improved supply chain planning performance, is looking to strengthen its team in Belgium with a:
Business Development & Inbound Marketing Manager Belgium
Solventure Tooling and Service Portfolio
Solventure acts as reseller and integrator of tooling supporting the sales & operations planning processes in manufacturing companies. This includes support for customer-product segmentation, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and executive S&OP.
Solventure provides supply chain analytics services. This combines a cloud based tooling solution with process improvement, coaching and analytics in all aspects of the S&OP process. In the analytics mode, we develop supply chain processes in a step-by-step and self-financing approach.
Next to these, Solventure is developing a ‘leading indicator forecasting solution’. This is based on Phd research within Solventure, in close collaboration with the universities of Lancaster and Gent. Leading indicators is a promising new technique. It will help the leaders in supply chain to realize a new and much needed breakthrough in forecast accuracy.
Solventure has also recently launched ‘Solventure Academy’, which develops S&OP competence, by providing open and in-company training, in the different steps of the S&OP process.
To continuously expand our reach, we are looking for a colleague who can help us convert inbound and outbound leads into qualified sales leads. You are expanding the Solventure CRM with relevant companies and contacts from a broad range of sources. You turn these contacts into leads through cold calling, introduction calls, follow-up and nurturing calls. Potential contacts will be generated through our inbound marketing platform and content marketing strategy. Follow-up calls include contacts from seminars, mailings, contacts generated through content flows, earlier contacts, …
You are not affraid to actively scan the market and look for opportunities and interesting contacts. You are building great relationships with our prospects and nurture leads. High level Supply Chain profiles and COO/CEO/CFO at international production companies have the feeling they draw value from your calls. You challenge our prospects about their supply chain challenges and how to turn their supply chain into a competitive edge.
Tasks & Responsibilities
What does it take?
- 1 – 3 years of experience in marketing and lead generation, preferable in a software or services
- experience in telemarketing and/or cold calling is a must, experience with supply chain is a
- experience with Salesforce or any other CRM is a plus
- having a content marketing background or the willingness to quickly adapt these principles
and strategies is crucial to be successful
- strong willingness to build solid supply chain planning knowledge
- excellent communicator showing sales and marketing potential
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
- a high degree of autonomy, opportunity to help building the Solventure business
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun
- a job with a lot of interaction
- free Fruit & Soup
- a chance to think about our future during our quarterly strategic meetings
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- growth perspective
- a competitive salary package
What we can promise
Candidates should be
- team players
- possess good communication skills
- eager to learn, show growth potential
- Understanding the principle of the supply chain triangle & strategy driven S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning).
- Getting to know everything about Solventure’s core capabilities and references.
- Understanding the methodology of inbound marketing and the capabilities of the Hubspot tooling.
- You know how to win trust both internally and externally by showing enthusiasm, asking the right questions to ensure a deep understanding of the prospects’ situation, and by being able to map the opportunity to our core capabilities and references.
- You are structured in summarizing lead info and you are eager to get your colleague sales people on the road to success! You will be the single point of contact to discuss the handover process of the leads to the sales team. In times of capacity constraint from a sales perspective you will be handling the first in-take appointments at the customers site. To ensure a sustained level of high quality leads, we regularly use external support for database cleanup and strategic segmentation. You know how to define meaningful pieces of work and do a strict follow-up to ensure we efficiently extend our own capacity. You ensure a high quality CRM and a high-quality output from it.