Supply planning is the most complex step in the S&OP process, aimed at balancing supply and demand in a way that contributes to your organization’s financial and service objectives.
Discover how to…
- better anticipate changes in demand
- control costs and generate margin through efficient use of the available assets
- deal with capacity constraints and shifting bottlenecks
- use Distribution Resource Planning (DRP) and Material Resource Planning (MRP) to connect the different steps in your supply chain
- determine the right planning horizon based on your complexity and maturity