Inventory planning ensures that you have the right stock available at the right time and in the right location to meet your customers’ demands.
Discover how to…
- decide which products you keep as Make-To-Stock (MTS)/Make-To-Order (MTO)
- identify specific reasons for your inventory fluctuations
- deal with Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory (SMOI)
- reduce inventory while at the same time improving service and lowering costs
- utilize the unexplored opportunity of multi-echelon inventory optimization